We are 1 week away from the Wonder Week Read-a-thon! 🎆🎆🎆🎆
Are you ready? I sure am! I have sorted my TBR as well and consists of a book that:
- has assassins: I am Number 4 by Pitacus Lore
- is contemporary: Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- is fantasy: Realm of Mindweavers by Marianne Ratcliffe
- is under 200 pages: Rotten Magic by Jeffrey Bardwell
- is set in the future: Feed by Mira Grant.
*You can purchase these titles on Book Depository.
For this Wonder Week Read-a-thon I am also a Host and I will be very active on the day on Twitter, so please feel free to follow me @Jane_Writes13 for some fun games and reading sprints. I will also be hosting a game on this blog, which is actually the main focus of the Read-a-thon. I am not yet decided what I want to do, but I am hoping that I will be decided by Sunday and do an updated blog post on this.
Rimpsy talks a lot more on her blog (here) about the Wonder Week Readathon as she talks more in depth about it. You can also follow the other hosts:
- Utopia State of Mine (@utopiamind) – http://www.utopia-state-of-mind.com
- For the Love of Books (@FTLOBOOKS) – http://www.ashleighbekkah.wordpress.com
- Arelireads (@arelireads) – http://www.arelireads.wordpress.com
- RimpsyReads (@rimpysreads) – https://rimpysreads.wordpress.com
How to play:
- Create a line through the BINGO board.
- Follow @wwreadathon on Twitter for updates!
- Follow RimpsyReads blog for posts about the Read-a-thon!
- If you are participating – also tag #wwreadathon and @wwreadathon in your Tweet about your post!
Hopefully you will join us in this Read-a-thon, and if you do, please comment down below with your TBR.