Hi bookworms! Today’s Top 5 Wednesday topic is around some of our favourite Teachers or Mentors from books. I know I wills struggle to find 5, so I will write my top two teachers and mentors as I am very … Continue reading
Good morning my lovelies! Autumn is finally here and, yes, I am very excited about it. It is by far one of my favourite seasons so I am looking forward to curl up to a book all wrapped up in blankets and sipping hot tea… *daydreaming*
In the meantime, I thought it would be fun to do a tag so you guys can know me a little more, so when someone shared this here I thought I’d give it a go.
1. Greed~ What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?My most inexpensive book would be Awakening (Chasing yesterday) by Robin Wasserman for which I paid only £0.50 at Oxfam bookshop. The most expensive book I bought would be Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace for which I paid £11 at Waterstones five years ago. I still have not finished reading it because it’s huge (1089 pages)!
2. Wrath~ What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I don’t really have anything against authors even if I do hate their book so much that I’d like to burn them, and if we’re gonna talk about love we’d be here all night, so… next question!
3. Gluttony~ What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?
There are a few books actually, but Vampire academy surely comes to mind as it is one of my favourite YA series ever! I also read the Twilight books a few times as well, just because I can and have no shame. I don’t re-read that much lately because 75% of my bookcase contains unread books and I try to dedicate my time to read those ones unless I really want to feel something special, then I re-read.
4. Sloth~ What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
Uh… I have a lot of books that I gave collected during massive book hauls so the list, again, would be too big to even start.
5. Pride~ What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
I don’t really need to do that because I am already amazing *flips hair*
6. Lust~ What attributes do you find attractive in male characters?
Smart, humane, broody. I do like my fictional men broody and aloof. The perfect guy is definitely Dimitri Belikov out of the Vampire Academy. He is also a God.
7. Envy~ What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
This obviously changes, but I would like to receive Throne of glass by Sarah J. Maas. I started listening to the audiobook but could not stand the voice, so gave up halfway through, but I’d like to read the book.